Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Get Contapps Pro on the Amazon Market for Free Today!

Contapps (Pro) Icon
I have been using the the contact replacement program Contapps for my Samsung Droid Charge for quite a while now, so when I checked out the Free Amazon App of the Day, I was really excited to see that Contapps (Pro) was their offering for today (10/19/2011). I highly suggest you give it a try (as the price is right)...

If you have never used the Amazon Market, here is a link to help you get it installed on your Android Device:

Getting Started with the Amazon App Store

This offers step by step instructions to get you started.  If you have any problems, feel free to comment below, and, and I will do my best to help you out...

It is worth while for me to have the Amazon App Store just for the Free App of the Day. These are some of the previous apps that I use on a consistent basis, that I received for free: SwiftKey X, Angry Birds (Ad-Free), Cardio Trainer Pro, and WiFi File Explorer PRO.

No comments:

Post a Comment