Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Free Facebook Timeline Cards

Moo.com is running a special right now, where you can get 50 free cards with all of your cool Facebook Timeline graphic pulled automatically into the card!  Well, you do have to pay Shipping and Handling, but for $5.50, I still don't think that is a bad deal at all!

I made some for the Facebook Page that I manage, Capabilities, Inc (Feel free to Like the page for Capabilities by clicking here).  Here is the card that I created, all just by allowing  Moo.com  to access my page:

Front Side of Card

Back Side of Card
Looks like I have a cool tool to hand out at the different events I go to market the services that Capabilities offers now!

What else is nice about this product, is that you can make cards for both your personal account and your business page.  Unfortunately, they are only allowing you to get 1 free promotional pack of 50, as I tried to make ones for the other pages that I manage.  But still, this is a great innovational product that small businesses can use to extend their reach on Facebook and get new people to like their pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment